Work with us until you're ready to launch your start up. You can start your 8-week mentorship whenever you want.
Program is offered jointly by WeWork Labs and genei.us.
- Scaling Beyond MVP -- a 30-minute talk with room for questions geared towards non-technical or technical founders who are struggling to understand "building for scalability" and how to handle the tradeoffs between speed and stability when developing software.
- Tech for Non-Techie Entrepreneurs -- a 30-45 minute talk with room for questions geared towards non-technical founders who need just enough knowledge about how web and mobile technologies fit together to understand "developer speak".
- 1-day Branding and Naming Sprint -- this could be a 1-hour overview session that walks through how they can conduct the sprint on their own geared towards all founders that need to come up with a unified voice, name, and overall brand quickly.
- The 20-minute Business Plan -- a quick and easy way to map out the business plan on a lean canvas so that founders who have a product idea but are struggling to create a business plan can put something together as a first step.
- Pricing Strategy -- a 30-minute to 1-hour session product-focused entrepreneurs who need help thinking about pricing strategy.
- Design Thinking -- an overview of design thinking principles and how to apply them on a daily basis to build the right products that customers need.
- Why, How, and When to Conduct Customer Interviews -- an hour session where we go through customer interviews.
- Design Sprints 101 -- a 60-minute session that gives an overview of design sprints as a method for rapid iteration. This could potentially lead to a 2-day workshop.
- Key Metrics for your Product -- a 1-hour session on how to build and measure key metrics using the pirate method.
- 5 Stages of Awareness -- a 30-minute session with time for questions on targeting the 5 stages of awareness to build a robust pipeline.
- Angel Investing - What they look for and the dos and don't of pitching to Angels
- Product / Market Fit
- Goal Setting
- Sales Pipeline
- Customer Development
- Investor Emotional Triggers
- Press & PR Strategy
- Advanced Sales Tactics
- Institutional Fundraising
- Investor Relations
- BOD and Advisory Board
- Expert Sales Tactics
Program costs 2,800 USD per start up. it Includes 2 months of membership at one of the WeWork Labs Participating Locations and close work with both geneius experts and mentors to guide you through the process.
Get in Touch!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org